Kurinji Children Home
Kurinji home for started for the tribal children, who are parentless or victims of exploitation from the Jawadhu hills region.
Kurinji home started on 26th Nov 2014 in a beautiful house with lake view in Jamunamarthur village. Presently, we have 21 girl children residing in the home.
Kurinji home is taken care of by a passionate Mother and a lovable Cook and managed by a highly committed Project Manager – affectionately called “Akka” (elder sister) by the children, which gives a family feeling.
High lights of the Kurinji home
- Eco friendly home for Girls in a Tribal village – Jamunamarathur.
- Nutritious foods are given to the children to maintain good health.
- Food menu prepared by the children every week.
- Small millets and tribal food recipes are given to the children to feel at home.
- Purified drinking water and hot water provision for bathing has been provided.
- Regular counselling given by the Child counsellor.
- Children are going to nearby schools by Auto.
- Regular health checkups and investigations to the children every six months.
- Yoga teaching to the children to be healthy.